Design your day at Chabot Space & Science Camp just the way you like it - one class or two classes, extended care in the morning or afternoon, lunch - our accommodating schedule and wide range of classes make the possibilities (almost) endless, but here's the basic format:
- Optional extended care from 8am - 9am
- Morning class from 9am - 12pm
- Supervised lunch break from 12pm - 1pm for campers in both morning and afternoon classes (bring your own or sign up for our healthy lunch program)
- Afternoon class from 1pm - 4pm
- Optional extended care from 4pm - 6pm
|Through March 29
||After March 29
|Full day with 2 classes (both AM and PM)*+
|AM or PM class only*
|AM Extended Care à la carte, per day
|AM Extended Care per week
|PM Extended Care à la carte, per day||$20
|PM Extended Care per week||$60
|Lunch per week
* Additional $50 lab fee for all Challenger simulations and technology-related classes.
+ Full-day campers save $80
- Every camper receives a general admission pass to Chabot Space & Science Center, plus a Chabot Space & Science Camp T-shirt
- Chabot members save $10 per class
Your kids can bring their own lunch to camp. Or you can sign them up for our optional healthy lunch program, provided by Choicelunch, for just $35 per week.
Each Choicelunch meal includes a morning snack, a generous entrée, a healthy snack and fresh-cut fruit. The menu is large, with more than five lunch entrée options every day. The choices change constantly, but perennial options include Annie's Organic mac & cheese, California roll, shredded beef tacos and caesar salad.
Here's how it works:
- Order Choicelunch when you sign up for camp
- By Friday morning of each preceding week, sit down at the computer with your kids for five minutes and select a week's worth of meals
- Forget about shopping and preparing lunches
- See detailed instructions on ordering lunch here
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is available for full-day campers for full weeks only and must be ordered online by 5pm on the Wednesday before your camp session begins. All lunch order customization must be completed by 9am on the Thursday before your camp session begins.
- Hormone-free and antibiotic-free poultry, meats and dairy
- 100% trans-fat free
- No MSG or high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Organic and local fresh fruits and vegetables, whenever humanly possible
Galileo provides financial assistance to hundreds of campers every summer. For more information on our financial assistance program or to apply, visit Galileo's financial assistance page.
Applications must be received by April 5, 2013 to be considered for financial assistance.
When you refer a first-time Galileo family to one of our camps, we’ll shower you with thanks - and gifts! (Just make sure your friends give us your full name when they sign up.) You'll receive:
- $25 off the price of camp for you AND the family you refer
- A Buy 1 Get 1 Free pass to Chabot Space & Science Center
- A free family pass to the de Young Museum
- A General Admission Voucher to the Tech Museum
- An exclusive discount to the Klutz online store
Need to change your summer schedule? No problem. Here’s our policy:
- January 30 - April 30: Change classes for no charge
- Starting May 1: $10 fee per class change
- January 30 - April 30: Receive a full refund minus a $25 per class processing fee
- May 1 - May 31: Receive a full refund minus a $70 per class cancellation fee
- Starting June 1: No refunds
- Policy applies to all camp cancellations and changes, regardless of original enrollment date
- All refunds will be credited via original payment method
- Camp fees are not refunded or prorated for days of camp missed due to illness or injury
- Chabot Space & Science Camp has the right to cancel any class, in which case fees will be refunded 100%
|"Great environment, fabulous counselors and exciting content. This camp knows how to mix fun with education."
- Ann R., Chabot Space & Science Camp Parent
Chabot Space & Science Camp
Powered by Galileo
email@example.com | 1-800-854-3684