Chabot to Go
Can't bring your class to Chabot? We'll come to you!
Our traveling science fair is available to come to your school on evenings and weekends. Chabot-to-Go features at least four tables of hands-on space and science activities for all ages. Perfect for a PTA function, family science night or other special event.
Content Themes (select one when you register):
- Astronomy: Activities based upon stars, galaxies, constellations, the solar system, planets, moons, asteroids, and comets.
- Space and Astronaut Training: Activities based upon human exploration, rockets, space shuttles, and astronaut apparatus training.
- Chabot Sampler: An assortment of favorite activities selected from a variety of science areas including astronomy and space science.
- New Portable Digital Dome
When is Chabot-to-Go Available?
School Year (September - Mid-June)
- After 6pm on Weeknights
- 10am - 9pm on Weekends
Summer (Mid-June - August)
- 10am - 9pm on Everyday
- Upon sign-up, our coordinator will email you a confirmation letter and an invoice.
- Payment is due one month before our visit. We accept checks made out to Chabot Space & Science Center, as well as Visa or MasterCard.
- The school is responsible for providing standard 6' to 8' long tables.
As time and staff permit, Chabot has had tables at community festivals, fairs and events. To request Chabot as an exhibitor, please fill out the Outreach Request Form. Please provide at least 4 - 8 weeks lead time.
Contact: Coordinator at (510) 336-7381