Plan Your Visit
||General Admission includes 2 planetarium shows
|Youth (ages 3 -12)
(13-18 or college ID)
|Discounts||Military, ASTC, Seniors, Students, Golden State Advantage Cardholders, Groups (15 or more. Inquire*)|
Whether you are planning an adventure for the entire family or a date night for two, Chabot Space & Science Center is the ideal place to stretch your boundaries and expand your universe!
General Admission includes access to Chabot's hands-on interactive exhibitions, full-dome digital Planetarium and historic Observatory. The Observatory is open Friday and Saturday evenings for telescope viewing. (weather permitting)
Buy General Admission tickets online, or onsite at the Box Office.
The average visitor spends approximately 3-5 hours at the Center.Plan your day in advance by downloading our Map (pdf). General Admission include 2 planetarium shows. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance for weekends, holidays, and special events.
Phone: (510) 336-7373
The Center provides a wide variety of accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
- Accessible parking is located near the main entrance across from the parking structure. Additional parking is located in the Staff Parking Lot below the observatory complex.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Front Desk on a first come, first served basis. Please call ahead to reserve one.
- Assistive listening devices for the planetarium and theater are available at the Front Desk. If you like, call ahead to reserve one.
- Wheelchair seating is available in the planetarium on a first come, first served basis.
- With the aid of special eyepiece, Nellie, our 36" reflector telescope, is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to make arrangements.
- Service animals are permitted in the Center.
Please call Visitor Services at (510) 336-7373 for further assistance.
Dining & Shopping
Chabot offers shopping in its Starry Nights Gift Shop and is located on the main floor of the Spees Building. Hours follow the Center's regular hours. Please enjoy a meal in our Space Café located on the main floor of the Spees Building. Hours of operations are located on the Bean Sprouts Café webpage.
- Please check here for specific information on special closings.